The Solano Wine & Food Jubilee is a dressy, black-tie optional affair. Cocktail dresses or pants suits, sport coats and slacks are acceptable, while denim is discouraged. Consider wearing comfortable shoes, as you will be on your feet, either perusing the food and wine booths, or dancing to live music.
VIP status is conveyed upon the Jubilee's most generous sponsors or organizations. In exchange, VIP ticket-holders enjoy certain advantages, such as:
- Early admission at 5:30 p.m., whereas general admission begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge – a club-like atmosphere where volunteers pour some of the Jubilee’s finest wines.
- For cash sponsors, hotel rooms and limo service (accommodations based on availability) on Jubilee night.
- VIP Tables - $1,750 for 10 tickets, offers early admission at 5:30 p.m. and access to the VIP Lounge. Call Colleen Knight at (707) 688-6395 for information.
- For sponsors, an invitation to Open That Bottle Night – Feb. 28, 2015 – at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfield.